Elite Medical Courses
Pass Medical Finals 2009
Revising for finals? Try Elite Medical Courses...
The Pass Medical Finals revision course run by Elite Medical Courses achieved a 99% pass rate in 2008. It is the most comprehensive revision course available in medicine. The aim of the course is to give you the skills and knowledge to do well and pass your OSCE stations. The lectures are based on 3 essential components:
1. Case discussion - each session will begin by discussing a typical case, as the basis for further learning.
2. Examination tips - examination skills are the key to passing the final OSCE. We will discuss the examination techniques and findings that the examiners are looking for in each case.
3. Viva questions - to translate that borderline score into a safe pass requires core knowledge as well as a good OSCE performance. We will discuss the key questions and hot topics that examiners will ask.
The feedback received last year was excellent, with cases covered during the course appearing in medical finals.
The course is available either every Thursday evening over an 8 week period, or as a weekend course.
All course attendees will be provided with a comprehensive set of revision notes. Refreshments will be provided on all courses.
Topics covered, include:
Skin and Eyes
The weekly course will be held at Imperial College London.
The weekend course will be held at the London School of Economics.
Weekend - £99
Weekly - £129
To find out more and book your place:
• Weekly Pass Medical Finals Revision Course
• Weekend Pass Medical Finals Revision Course
This advertisement is sponsored by Elite Medical Courses.